This free theological dictionary for Palm OS can help you learn what words mean and how they are used. There are 384 entries in the list that includes Christian, occult, and New Age terms. The original dictionary was written by Mr. Matt Slick.
The CARM Dictionary of Theology for Palm OS from Beiks is an excellent addition to the ever growing collection of free dictionaries for the specialized BDicty dictionary reader for your Palm OS based device.
CARM (CHRISTIAN APOLOGETICS AND RESEARCH MINISTRY) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit Christian apologetics organization whose purpose is to equip Christians with good information on doctrine, various religious groups (Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc.), cults, Evolution, New Age, and related subjects.
BDicty Dictionary Reader features include:
- Powered by BDicty Dictionary Reader (Light version), used by over 500,000 users worldwide
- Instant lookup from within any other application (Only with the Pro version of BDicty)
- Expandable with custom articles (Only with the Pro version of BDicty)
- Expandable with other legal, language, medical and entertainment dictionary lexicons
- High data compression, leaving more memory for other applications
- Dictionary browsing with dynamic word positioning
- Cross-lookup feature (Only with the Pro version of BDicty)
- Two view modes with adjustable display panes
- True support for MMC, SD, MS external media cards through VFS
- Adjustable font sizes
- Horizontal / Vertical views
- Smart view
- Most recently words list
- Word of the day
- Available on other mobile platforms (PocketPC, Sharp Zaurus)
- Rich, up-to-date documentation
A free theological dictionary for your Palm PDA.